Saturday, October 20, 2012

Time to Midnight... Countdown until drones are legal in U.S. civil airspace

Not too long ago the FAA was tasked with generating regulations that would allow drones to fly in U.S. civil airspace for commercial applications.  These regulations should be set in place by Sept 15, 2015.  Drones are on their way for better or worse.  There will be economic payouts and their will be problems.  Privacy issues will be big as will security.  At the end of the day I suspect this will be a huge business opportunity much like the internet was back around 2000.  In my spare moments I like to think of ways I might cash in.  Well actually I do more than just think...  I made this timer to mark the occasion and keep me motivated to move forward.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment