Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Hockey Puck




Recently my roommate moved out and took all the pans and spatulas with him so I was in serious need of some kitchen tools. After realizing that a cup makes a poor substitute for a spoon I decided to do something about it. I now have more pans than I ever knew I needed. When I got home from work I decided I better start making use of my investment so I invented this new desert. I call it the peanut butter hockey puck. Here is how you make it.


Ingredients:

ritz crackers
chocolate chips
peanut butter
sunflower seeds




Step 1:
Take those crackers and make some peanut butter sandwiches.




Step 2:
Mix some peanut butter with the chocolate chips in a bowel.



Step 3:
Put that bowel in the microwave and melt those chocolate chips. Stir in the peanut butter as it gets soft.

Step 4:
Throw a peanut butter sandwich in the chocolate and cover it up. Then put it on some kind of sheet covered with wax paper.





Step 4:
Now put some sunflower seeds on top of the chocolate covered sandwich. (This will make you feel like you are at a baseball game.)





Step 5:
After covering up all the sandwiches put them in the refrigerator to cool them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment