Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Farm Feast



Last night My old machine shop friend Seth came to visit with his wife Christine. It was the first time the farm got used for a meal. Christine took some sour dough bread and dressed it up with some olive oil and a combination of thyme, basil, oregano, marjoram, and some other kind of basil. It turned out really good.





Here is Christine with her creation.



Seth was kind enough to bring some homemade apple wine (shown here) along with a variety of home brewed beers.




My friend Billy informed me of this Buffalo Chicken Dip. I decided this would be a good time to try it out. It turned out really tasty. I highly recommend it.





Here is a link that tells how to make the Buffalo Chicken Dip.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2226159_crack-dip-buffalo-chicken-dip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment