Monday, February 28, 2011

The planting season is rapidly approaching



The planting season is rapidly approaching. This weekend I went to Colorado to see my Mom because she had a stroke. She told me she would like some cantaloupe growing at our house. She likes to eat cantaloupe for Breakfast. So I got my brother Baby Tao and we dug up a farm at her house. Here is Baby Tao raking some weeds out. This dirt had alot of roots. It was pretty hard to dig up. Luckily we had a really stiff pitchfork that could break up the dirt. We also got alot of exercise with the pick. After we finished I got Tao a new shovel and some seeds so he could plant a farm for Mom to enjoy.



Here is Bear. He is about to blow away.




Here I am getting my home farm in New Mexico ready. I am trying to get as many weeds out as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment